I wrote last week about Hulu, and wanted to provide some recent stats that you might not be familiar with.
- 55+ age group are most Hulu viewers: 47% in March 2008.
- 130+ Content providers on Hulu. NBC, Fox, Sesame Street, Comedy Central, Sony, MGM, Lionsgate and content produced specifically for the Web.
- 1250+ Titles of free shows and movies offered. Examples, Lost in Translation, all Force One, The Office, Family Guy, 30 rock, House, Arrested Development
- 125 Hulu employees in offices in Los Angeles, New York, Beijing and Chicago.
- 7.8 million site visitors in February — a 55% jump from January likely due to Alec Baldwin Superbowl commercial.
Pretty incredible! The site is clearly giving T.V. a run for its money.