You’ve heard it over and over again, “content is king,” but everytime you start thinking about writing a blog you get dizzy. Even writing a thank you note to a customer is a chore. You know you need to have content for your Web site and Facebook but you don’t know how and you don’t want to do it.
You also know if you don’t have content that your visitors love, they will visit less frequently, spend less time and eventually will have no reason to return. The key is to craft great content for your customers.
Would you shop in a business that never changed its products?
On the other hand, if you give your guests something they like and want they will stick around as well as ask more questions. Improve your customer experience as well as your Web site’s organic rank. Don’t forget your Facebook content.
Thinking about a newsletter for your customers or weekly tips?
Lis has been an expert in the flooring industry for 20 years. She has written for major flooring publications including Fabulous Floors Magazine, Floor Focus, Mohawk University, Shaw Industries and Beaulieu as well as publishing her own weekly blog. Lisbeth has just completed her newest book, Red Hot Customer Service: 35 Sizzling Ways to Heat Up Your Business and Ignite Your Sales. Having taught over 9000 hours of seminars on product knowledge, over 1500 key notes for retailers, networking groups, real estate firms as well as conducting seminars for over 9000 participants.
Lis knows what your consumer wants and how to promote your store through the Web in a favorable light. This content will also improve your Google ranking!
Stop worrying! Content is available for you on all topics that are important to your business and your customers.
Lis suggests you change your content weekly so she’s provided 12 weeks of content that will cover three months. Use the content online, in your newsletter, for your networking group or your Chamber. Anywhere you think it will promote your business. Topics include:
- Why hire an interior designer
- Choosing the right designer
- Trouble free installations
- Understanding installation
- Understanding credit for purchasing your flooring
- Using color to create special looks Fashionable looks for your home and your floors.
- Color trends
- What to expect from your new flooring. (carpet, resilient, wood, ceramic, luxury vinyl, tile, bamboo, cork, laminate) to name a few.
- What to look for when buying all types of flooring
- Buying the right padding
- Buyers flooring checklist
- Cleaning your flooring
- Eco-friendly flooring
- Exotic woods, reclaimed
- Period homes
- Creating special living spaces
- What’s new in designing bathrooms, kitchens,
- Ideas for designing window treatments
- How to maintain your floor
Let Lis help you with all your content needs!