I Hope You’re Coming. I’m So Excited, I Can’t Wait To See You!
I’ll be with Mohawk University in Panama City, Florida on July 10th and 11th, teaching two seminars: Professional Sales and Product Knowledge. The seminars are for both seasoned professionals as well as new sales people. Also attending from Mohawk will be two product specialists, J. D. Greene, Residential and Mark Shadl Southeastern Region Commercial.
THANKS FOR SENDING ME YOU BURNING QUESTIONS. I PROMISE TO ANSWER THEM AND MANY MORE DURING THOSE TWO DAYS!
I need more customers, where can I get them?
• “Customers are so price conscious, what can I do about it?”
• “How do I combine product knowledge and sales without overwhelming and turning the customer off?”
• “How do I combine social media and product to bring in more customers?
• “How do I use product knowledge to influence the customer to buy the “right” product for their situation?’
• “One of our biggest problems is combating the “free words, “i.e. free installation, free padding, free estimates. Doesn’t everyone know that nothing’s free?”
• “How can we get do we get more customers into the store?”
• How can I get my present customers to give me more referrals?
If you have any questions, call Destiny Spears at 706-278-8000 or sign up at Mohawk University today.
If you have questions for me, I can be reached at Lcalandrino@nycap.rr.com.
1. First 10 signups will get an audio: “10 Rules to Red Hot Customer Service” and be entered into a drawing for a choice of the three books:
- “Red Hot Customer Service”
- “101 Plus 1 Ways to Heat up Your Bottom Line”
- “50 Events to Drive Traffic to Your Store”
2. Everyone who signs up will be entered into a drawing for “Brain Snacks for the Mind,” a motivational CD.
3. Person voted by the group to have learned the most will get a free book: “50 to Drive Traffic to Your Store.” Vote for yourself!
4. Grand prize for the owner of the store, a FREE one hour consultation with Lisbeth on topic of their choice.
5. Everyone will receive a free copy of the newest Fabulous Floors Magazine.